Reconnecting with goddess the goddess within as I live, learn, and love. Life presents many tests and trials we can’t let them bring us down. We have to take it as a learning experience and build our inner strengths in times of adversity. Writing helps me to connect. My posts come from my heart. I do it to clear my mind. In the process if it helps someone else who may be facing similar issues I am even more grateful. I guess in a way it allows me to live up to my birth name, Monique – advisor.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chemistry: Not My Cup of Tea

I have embarked on a journey to finish something I started 12 years ago. I am working on my Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). I am currently taking one of my first prerequisites Anatomy and Physiology I. I was loving class right up until we got to chapter 2, Chemistry. Chemistry is not my strong suit but I am not going to let a few atoms, matter, and subatomic particles scare me. My 11
year old son told me not to worry, it's just chemistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment