Reconnecting with goddess the goddess within as I live, learn, and love. Life presents many tests and trials we can’t let them bring us down. We have to take it as a learning experience and build our inner strengths in times of adversity. Writing helps me to connect. My posts come from my heart. I do it to clear my mind. In the process if it helps someone else who may be facing similar issues I am even more grateful. I guess in a way it allows me to live up to my birth name, Monique – advisor.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's a New Year!

I am ready for a new Monique to surface once again. She has been making strides and working hard to be the Goddess she knows she's capable of being. Keep your eyes open, Freespirit is making a comeback and this time around she's taking no stuff.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment